In 2004 we opened our doors in the growing community of Ellicott City and since then we have rapidly grown to become a premier assisted living community. The vision was to create an assisted living community side-by-side with a Montessori school to promote inter-generational programming between both facilities, with the hope that it would enrich the lives of both the seniors and students.
At Shangri-La Senior Living, we aim to deliver the highest level of care to our residents by promoting choice, independence, and dignity, and to continually exceed our residents’ expectations with exceptional service and an outstanding quality of life.
SENIOR SERVICES CATERED TO YOU
We care about the various wellness and assistance needs seniors have as they age. That is why at Shangri-La Senior Living we offer a wide range of services and care levels, including:
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living & Personal Care
- Alzheimer’s & Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitative Care
- Short-Term Stays & Respite Care
OUR PRINCIPLES OF SERVICE
- Balanced - It is important to serve the key members of our communities - residents and family members - as well as our employees. Our balanced approach promotes service to everyone involved without preceding the interests of another
- Rooted - The roots of our organization are formed from best practices, systems, and standards. This foundation gives us stability, in addition to flexibility
- People-Oriented - Our Care Specialists and staff are dedicated to delivering quality service and care to the people that matter most - our seniors. From the moment you enter our community, your well-being and happiness is our top priority
- Inspired - At Shangri-La Senior Living, we are constantly striving to be the best assisted living community in the region. This fuels inspiration for building a better environment for seniors, family members, and employees
- Passionate - We take pride in delivering service with compassion to all of our seniors; it is at the center of all that we do
OUR CORE VALUES
Every Care Specialist and staff member is guided by our Core Values when interacting and assisting our residents:
- Compassion - Recognizes and anticipates seniors needs kindly
- Respect - Treats residents and their family members as if they were their own
- Pride of Service - We value staff that takes pride in the service and care they are providing
- Trust - We trust our staff to be dependable and honest
- Flexibility - Life is ever changing and we believe that being able to adapt to any situation is essential
We also currently have a second location in Catonsville, Paradise Assisted Living, which includes a memory care unit.
Want to learn more about Shangri-La Senior Living? Click the button to the right to fill out a quick form and a member of our staff will be in touch shortly to answer your questions and schedule a personal tour.